Monday, 16 December 2013

Fully Coated

Old Navy coat, jeans & top // Francesca's bag // H&M booties // Diva by M.A.C lipstick
Coated pants to strut along the streets that were coated with Chicago's first heavy snowfall. I piled on some of my favorite winter trends in this outfit; burgundy, denim & camel. These three pieces are essentials in my wardrobe at the moment. This time around, I combined them to keep it casual for a quick birthday lunch.

What are your favorite winter trends?

Shop the look:



 photo instagram_zpsd0b47c0e.png  photo facebook_zps582cbc20.png  photo twitter_zpse0771d1f.png  photo tumblr_zps9a16dc51.png  photo pinterest_zps0739f70f.png  photo youtube_zps4cb9797d.png  photo chictopia_zps29ec838f.png  photo bloglovin_zps5fc51bc1.png

7 comments:

  1. Yes yes yes! You are so gorgeous and fly! Who says you can't be cute when it's freezing?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants and that coat is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely<33 and on my blog BIG GIVEAWAY-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2013/12/romwe-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the touch of baby blue along with the camel & burgundy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is spot on. I love the camel coat and pants.x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit, casual chic & Oh how much I love your hair!!!
    Dee
    Ms Dee Kay

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day. Tell me what you think of this post, xo!

09 10