Sunday, 20 January 2013

Trend Alert: Platform Sneakers

Trend Alert: Platform Sneakers


There is definitely a platform sneaker craze at the moment. Even the most feminine fashionistas are rocking this play on a quite masculine piece. Even I was a bit unsure if I'd be able to rock it but I think that the comeback of the platform sneakers can add a little bit of edge to a modern or girly look. They're a great way to stay comfortable while still remaining on trend. There are so many great colors and prints out there so give it a try! Here are a few of my favorite fashionistas rocking their sneaker wedges:

Aimee Song from Song of Style

 photo c-19_zpsfdbfff1b.jpg
Daniela Ramirez from Nany'z Klozet



What do you think of this trend? Do you love it or hate it?

Photobucket
twitterbird1facebook1pinterest1instagram1bloglovin1

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this trend!! Your pictures are really inspiring, the outfit from Anni is just perfect!! Wow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leopard ones! haha

    http://frominfinitytoeternity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day. Tell me what you think of this post, xo!

09 10