Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Outfit Post: Simple In A Sweater Dress

Blazer, Dress - H&M // Top, Socks - Forever 21 // Bag - Macy's // Shoes - A'gaci

I wore this outfit to go shopping for a bit downtown a week ago. It was one of those days that I felt like wearing something simple. This look consists of several staple pieces. The sweater dress is a must have for the winter. You'll stay warm and cozy while remaining feminine. It's also a great layering piece! I decided to layer mine with two other essential pieces; a collared shirt and a blazer. The black and grey alone looked a bit plain so I decided to put the three color dressing theory to the test by adding these burgundy knit socks. The pop of color definitely added an interesting element to the outfit!

What do you think of this outfit?

Photobucket
twitterbird1facebook1pinterest1instagram1bloglovin1

3 comments:

  1. Simple and pretty! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a good idea to add the burgundy socks. You look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day. Tell me what you think of this post, xo!

09 10