Friday, 18 January 2013

Outfit Post: Lady In Blue

 Dress - H&M // Top, Coat, Tights - Forever 21 // Bag, Shoes - Target

Lately, I've been such a sucker for a good sale. Every time I enter a store, I head to the sale section and I've been finding some really great deals. This outfit consists of some of the great pieces that I found. 

I fell in love with the bold, royal blue color of this coat and how it almost fits like a dress. It was originally about $40 but I got it for more than half the price during one of Forever 21's additional 50% off sales. Those sales are a must-go for me!

I wanted the coat to be the statement piece so I wore a black and white outfit underneath. I got this cute, little tulle dress from H&M for only $10! I layered it with my collared shirt and added a pop of pattern with my heart print tights. I opted for these patent pumps instead of booties to complete the cutesy-girl look I was going for.

Do you like this outfit?

Photobucket
twitterbird1facebook1pinterest1instagram1bloglovin1


7 comments:

  1. I really like your dress! The color of your coat is nice too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue on you and you're so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my fave colors to wear lately. Thank you

      xo

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit, your coat is gorgeous.


    Xo
    Http://pinksole.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing,U did a nice job, this outfit is awesome
    and it look really great on u !! :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit, that shirt/dress combo is just amazing

    Adaora x
    http://www.always-becoming.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day. Tell me what you think of this post, xo!

09 10