Monday, 24 December 2012

Fashion Combos I Love

I love experimenting with patterns, colors and textures when it comes to combining pieces to make an outfit. Sometimes it's all about contrast; pairing those pieces that you never thought would look good together while other times, it's about combining complimentary pieces. Here are three of my favorite fashion combos that will always make a fabulous outfit:

The Denim & Leather Combo

The combination of denim and leather screams edgy and automatically brings thoughts of rock n' roll yet it can still be rocked the ultimate girly girl by wearing a chambray shirt and a leather skirt!


Combos I Love: Stripes & Brights
The mix of a bold print and a bright color may scare the demure, but it doesn't have to look like child-like or obnoxious as some may fear. A great way to wear this combination is by wearing a cute bright skirt and a top with thin stripes.

Combos I love: Florals + Neutrals

Floral print and neutrals is definitely a more feminine fashion combo. This mix looks so fresh and clean while still making a statement. The easiest way to start out is by wearing a floral skirt and a neutral top.

 What's your favorite fashion combo?

Photobucket

twitterbird1facebook1pinterest1instagram1bloglovin1

2 comments:

  1. yno stripes and brights are a good idea! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I am your newest follower, hope you will check out my fashion & beauty blog.

    xoxo Keke (Pakize)

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day. Tell me what you think of this post, xo!

09 10